►Mobile_Price ►Sex_Helth_tips ►BD_Mobile_Price_List ►FMRadio ►Home

June 8, 2012

[All in one] Madhuri Dixit unveils ‘Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi’

Bela Bhansali Sehgal is making her directorial debut with 'Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi' with Farah Khan and Boman Irani in the lead. The movie is being co-produced by Eros International and Bhansali Productions and the film promises to be very different. The first look of the film was unveiled by none other than Madhuri Dixit herself who placed her confidence in the movie and said, "It is such a pleasure to be here today. My association with Sanjayji (Sanjay Leela Bhansali) goes back to 'Devdas'. I have interacted with Belaji too. It is such an unusual story. When you think of Shirin and Farhad, you think of a classic love story. But here they are two very cute characters and I think it will do really well. I wish it all the best."
"I want to wish Farah and Bomanji all the best. I had interacted with Farah during my film 'Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam". She was the choreographer. She is fun to work with and I really love her work," she added.
Bhansali thanked the dancing diva for her time and commitment and said: "I want to thank Madhuri for being here. It is a very special gesture. It is very difficult to make Madhuri Dixit to say yes. I know because I have gone through it. It is a very special moment for me."


--
Posted By Blogger to All in one at 6/08/2012 12:28:00 AM